Monday, January 7, 2008

Newly Refurbished Offices 25809 - London

The building has been newly refurbished throughout to provide a contemporary style reception area and 4 floors comprising of 29,000 sqft of Grade A air-conditioned flexible office space.

Within the bustling Fitzrovia district, a cosmopolitan area offering a huge range of bars and restaurants on nearby streets. There is also a vast array of shopping facilities to be enjoyed on Tottenham Court Road and Oxford Street.

More Details, Click Here!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi… I am Riya Goel. I am accountant in iron and steel company. So I need a office in noida. I search on google for office space. I found that your office space on google. I read review for this site. Many people write good review for this website. Then I contact him. He provide me such a nice virtual office in noida. I t is amazing experience to find such a good office space.