Thursday, December 27, 2007

Brand New Serviced Offices 12015 - Perth

The building itself is heritage listed and has the Perth Lord Mayor housed on the top floor. The building also contains the second largest Barristers chambers in Perth. Housed next to Stirling Gardens, it is close to major public facilities including the Perth Concert Hall, the Bell Tower and the Hay Street shopping mall. The Supreme, District and Local Courts, along with the state library are virtually next door. The free cat bus service stops outside the building and is a short walk to the train station.

Located on the sothern side of St Georges Terrace in the heart of the Law Precinct of the CBD.

More Details, Click Here!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi friends.…. I am Ranpreet Kaur. I am a Web Developer in my company. Few days ago, my company shifted in Noida. It is Fully Serviced Office Space in Noida. According to my senior, this office space is provided by a well known real estate agent YourOfficeSpace.