Thursday, December 20, 2007

Conveniently Serviced Offices 417 - London


The office situated in the heart of Covent Garden, a key cultural centre in London`s West End, this newly converted town house offers a high tech office within a traditional theme.

Key facilities & Amenities

- 24 hour access
- Temp control
- Voicemail
- Lounge area
- Lifts
- City/Town centre
- Meeting Rooms
- Major transport links
- ISDN enabled / Videoconferencing studio
- RegusNet high speed access
- Outside Seating Area / Terrace
- Smoking Areas
- Sky TV

More Details, Click Here!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi… I am Riya Goel. I am accountant in iron and steel company. So I need a office in noida. I search on google for office space. I found that your office space on google. I read review for this site. Many people write good review for this website. Then I contact him. He provide me such a nice virtual office in noida. I t is amazing experience to find such a good office space.