Wednesday, December 19, 2007

London Serviced Offices - 26128

The office located a short walk from a main line station The Business Centre contains 26 office suites ranging from one to six desks. The building has recently been refurbished to a high standard creating a professional and attractive working environment whilst retaining the buildings charm and character. Owned by The London Borough of Bromley and managed in conjunction with The Crystal Palace Community Development Trust the business centre is particularly aimed at promoting new and emerging businesses offering tenants a wide range of high specification services at an affordable all inclusive rent. A viewing is highly recommended.

Situated off Anerley Road in South East London this Business Centre is in close proximity to a wide variety of shops/amenities and benefits from excellent public transport links including a main line railway station.

More Details, Click Here!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi… I am Riya Goel. I am accountant in iron and steel company. So I need a office in noida. I search on google for office space. I found that your office space on google. I read review for this site. Many people write good review for this website. Then I contact him. He provide me such a nice virtual office in noida. I t is amazing experience to find such a good office space.